- Ultimate 7 IN 1 Barbecue Wood Fire Pellet Grill – Grill, Smoke, Bake, Roast, Sear, Braise or Barbeque.
- Easier Than You Would Expect – One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.
- Efficiency – You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized gas grill.
- Accuracy – Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside.
- Versatility – Whether you want to grill some hot dogs or slow smoke a rib roast, pellet grills can do it all with ease.
- Flavor – There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood-smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference.
Note: Price Includes Shipping & Handling
There are no reviews yet.